Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Edmodo- The BLOG

I started a new blog today for the students. I am helping them set up their accounts today and they will hopefully have access to the site before they leave school today. This is designed for students to be able to collaborate and share ideas (not answers) and hopefully develop a network of students helping students...I will try to give them chances to get on the blog here at school, and they may definitely get on it at home. Please ensure that they are using it for school appropriate conversation- or problems...I will answer questions that are posted to me if I am able as early as I can, but I may not get to them...I will try.

The web address is
http://www.edmodo.com/

It is a secure and verified safe website designed for teachers and students...

I will also send out a Parent Code if you request one, so that we can communicate through this site if it is something that will make it easier.

thanks

Gollihizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment